Apply to VCU
Apply to VCU Graduate School Application — by March 28th
- Apply to the VCU Graduate School
- You are applying for admission for Summer 2018.
- Your RTRPetersburg application will serve as the basic rubric of your VCU Graduate School Application.
- Be sure to save your login information.
- Upload an unofficial transcript of all college work and request that official transcripts be sent directly to VCU Graduate School. RTRPetersburg can operate with an unofficial copy as long as VCU receives your official copies.
- Send VCU Official Copies of all college work.
- Ignore the opportunity to write a brief statement about your intention for graduate study – just indicate you are a RTRPetersburg candidate and your RTRPetersburg app will be sent over from the program for consideration
- Apply for the Master of Teaching (M.T.) degree in the School of Education specifying LSEE.
- For References: List your reference providers and check “No” to the question: “Will this provider be submitting the letter of recommendation online?” Checking no will ensure that your references are not sent an automated request to provide a letter of reference for you since you already have these on file with RTRPetersburg.
- Request that your GRE or MAT scores be sent directly to the VCU Graduate School (the institutional code is 5570) and forward an unofficial score report to RTRPetersburg at RTRPetersburg@vcu.edu. As long as VCU receives the official score report, RTRPetersburg can receive an unofficial copy.
To apply for the program, click here: RTRPetersburg