Applying to VCU
Applying to VCU is a cinch when you follow these steps:
- Apply to RTR first.
- Then, apply to the VCU Graduate School.
- Be sure to save your log-in information so you can go back into your application.
- You are applying for admission for Summer 2019.
- For SE Track Candidates: Apply for the Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree in Special Education – General.
- For Secondary Track Candidates: Apply for the Master of Teaching (M.T.) degree specifying your particular content area (math, biology, etc).
- For Elementary Track Candidates: Apply for the Master of Teaching (M.T.) degree specifying LSEE.
- Upload an unofficial transcript and then request that official transcripts be sent directly to VCU Graduate School of all college level work. You can use this address: VCU Graduate School, P.O. Box 843051, Richmond, Virginia 23284-3051
- Request that your GRE or MAT scores be sent directly to the VCU Graduate School and send unofficial score reports to RTR electronically.